Dear Members of the TC,
Only ten days before the next TC meeting in Houston!
After careful consultation, it is decided the agenda will look like this:
OISTAT Technology Commission Meeting
March 20-22 2008
- Welcome and Introductions
- Appoint Meeting Secretary
- Communications and Correspondence
- Minutes of Cuban meeting
- Business Arising from Minutes
- New items to be added to the agenda.
- Reports from the Working Groups:
Co-operation with other commissions
- CEN Workshop on Lifting Equipment for Stages within the Entertainment Industry – Update final version.
- Risk assessment for theatre productions. – Close this matter?
- Costing forms – ways to make up a production budget - closed
- The SPP: Support to practitioners in economically challenged and emerging countries - The commission emphasizes that direct questions for support are more than welcome. How can we communicate this to the people who need it
· Oral History – is there a general interest for a project like this?
· Equipment History - unfortunaly, a short survey taught us that the companies are not interested in this. Is the TC willing to go on with this?
- Competition original technical solutions. It would be wonderful if the result of this could be a physical thing like a booklet or a catalogue. The PCC is willing to help us spread the information of the competition trough local theatre technical publications, websites, newsletters etc.
Concretization of this initiative.
- Initiatives for PQ2011
- Invitations for next meetings
- Hungaria 2009 ?
- Canada 2010 ?
We wish the participants of the TC meeting an interesting and fruitful week.
Chair Technology Commission