Dear Members of the TC,
Our meeting in Belgrade is very close now.
In less that 3 weeks we meet.
Include you find the last draft program, please consult the OISTAT website for the latest information.
After consulting you all, I got some responses about the proposed agenda for the TC meeting.
Your comments and propositions resulted in the following:
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Appoint Meeting Secretary
3. Communications and Correspondence
4. Reports from OISTAT
5. Minutes of Taipeh meeting
6. Business Arising from Minutes
7. Review of agenda for meeting
·CEN Workshop on Lifting Equipment for Stages within the Entertainment Industry
·Risk assessment for theatre productions.
·Costing forms – ways to make up a production budget
·The changing economics and the responsibility of the theatre technician.
·Sample solutions for theatre design
·Support to practitioners in economically challenged and emerging countries
·The TC section on the OISTAT website
·The TC section in the OISTAT portfolio
9. Establishing Working Groups
10. First meeting of the Working Groups
Topics of joint meeting with PCC:
1. introduction of TC and PCC and their work,
2. introduction of the people
3. the renewal of NTW -are new languages necessary?
-are new categories necessary?
-what parts of NTW needs special attention?
-opinions on NTW-online, printing on demand and/or printed books
4. how to use the website: working session
See you all in Belgrade!
Chair Technology Commission